Monday, October 17, 2005

Juuuuuuu-uuuu-uuuuuuuu-liiiii-ooooooohhh-oooooooo

WOw! wow. I can't even begin to tell you where I've been. Let me take a breather. whew. okay. Now.

SO, yeah, fans! It was hysterical - you should have seen Henry trying to see where we were at, cuz, hey we were incorporeal! The big H did pull through, big-time, though, because he got out the ol' 4-track and the psychics and we laid down our ghostly new LP, entitled 'plasma paranormale.' It's got the previously mentioned indie eerie emo feelie, along with some latin flavor (turns out, The Other Side has some amazing transparent maracas).

I believe Rosh Hashana is the new year. I'm not sure if gifts are given, but people usually eat something sweet, like apples with nuts and honey for a "sweet new year". Also recently, it was Yom Kippur, the day of atonement and reconciliation. It's nice that Judaism bundles those two up together, kind of like when you bundle up firewood with smaller bits of wood that will help the larger parts burn to make a nice warm fire. Come to think of it, you guys in the woods (woods-fans we call you) could use your sport-fishing magazines as kindling. Oh right, I forgot! You only have computers. Well, I believe silicone chips burn like no other! And then you can make s'mores over pixels. That's a nice vision.

So yeah, after the materialization, I ended up in Tierra del Fuego (I was dropped from 10 feet in the sky), and then I had to hitchhike my way back to Portland, where we're chilling for a while before heading out to tour 'plasma paranormale'. Brink out yr sheetz w/holez cut out y'all.

Peaches and prosperity,

Marfa

PS-Henry has gotten truly amazing at scrapbooking. Check out his work, featured in the book below. Congrats, Hen-hen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home