Thursday, August 25, 2005

Hi fans...

As you can probably tell, our band's totally run into the ground. I don't mean that literally. I do mean this literally, however: Everybody disappeared! Like seriously. They were all standing in front of me and then there was ZAP and they all went invisible. I could hear them moving around and stuff (even a couple titterings), but they wouldn't respond to anything I said. I think they entered the SPIRIT WORLD. I'm thinking about getting a seance started up and seeing if we can record the next album via a medium or something. It should give the next record a sort of indie eerie emo feel. I've been working on a few solo projects while I wait for the psychic people to call me back or my bandmates rematerialize (whatever comes first). I'm putting out an album. It's a Christmas album. I should clarify: Not a record album... a photo album. Photos of me mostly. Me decorating the tree. Me singing carols. Me making a snowman. I've gotten really into scrapbooking. I make some nifty borders out of really nice lacework that my friend Betsy McMalley got! It's so much fun. She's going to teach me how to capture every precious moment of my future children's lives! Using the best compositions and quirky but creative decorations. The Memories will be 4-ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home