Monday, June 20, 2005

The Lightning Horse Rides Up My Nose

Hey Wortherinos,

Marfa here. Only, I'm the new Marfa. I've been picked out of a casting of various tap-dancing beauties that have trailed their shuffle steps through the taverns of small towns across America. So many dreams crushed, toppled in the sequin-reflecting eyes of the girls next door. Turns out, I'm the only worthy enough to be a Worthy. For, I say, who must endeavor to be Worthier than Marfa of 'Worthy and the Marfiest' Worthy to ever Marfa across this Worthy we call the Marfa? Marfa? Precisely.

I just came off playing Phalanges in Sophocles' "Pass the Night Wing". It was the best play to hit Murfreesboro, Arkansas since "Looks and Brains" by Virgina Woolf.

A pleasure to be on board, sailors.

P.S. I'm really enjoying the Lindt truffles you left on the bus. Also, I've almost finished off all the leapers (haven't slept for 8 days - eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home