Friday, June 17, 2005

Sobering

Okay, that is seriously weird (referring to Brennan's post below). I had no idea Marfa was missing. Who was that strange masked person that saved me from an oncoming train? I could have totally sworn it was Marfs. And who was it that played Tibula in Shakespeare's "You're Giving Me Hives" that I saw four times at the praying mantis festival in Pittstoppe, Conn.? That wasn't her?!! I know her hair was red and she had no evidence of any legs, but please! Prop masters can do amazing things these days. And who was it that sold me a bottle of Schnapps for $4.50 (a stellar deal by the way) in that grocery store in Omarano, Mainesburgh? Well, it certainly wasn't Fozzie the Bear! I guess I've been living in a drug-induced haze for the last 17 weeks. There really is no other explanation. Marfa, if you're out there, stay where you are. If you move around a lot it's going to make it harder for helicopters or people with binoculars to locate you.

In regard to our monetary problems, I'd just like to say, "No Dinero? No Problemo!" I've got it under control. I just discovered that there is something very valuable hidden in the human body. People will actually BUY it from you for the big bucks. It's called plasma, and I'm thinking that *my* plasma is probably worth way more than other people's. Maybe there's a Worthyhead out there currently employed at a plasma center that is just itching to get the Glue's glue? (Note: For any "Unworthies" out there that don't know, Glue is my nickname.) Any takers? I don't know what they do with plasma once they get it, but probably it is something of a collector's item. We can call the next album "Plasmarama" and have the cover be a photo of me getting it taken out at the center. Plus, a lucky plasma center employee willing to pay big bucks might just get to stand next to me (I don't mean on the cover, I mean in real life). What do you think, Bren & Marf? Let's talk about it at least. Hey, I'm over my Weird Al phase. I see now that I was misguided. See? I can be flexible. I'm willing to sell the hidden juices of my body for the band. I believe with sacrifice and courage I can make the magic happen once again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home